What are the best argumentative research paper topics for college Students
An argumentative research paper, essay, speech or a debate means to gather any factual information on a certain topic of your interest. The idea is not only to give the obvious pros and cons of the topic, but it should also address all the relevant in-depth details associated with that topic.
Challenges for College Student:
The college student during their college life faces several academic and non academic challenges. One of the most daring challenges is to research on a particular topic about which you might not have any information. It should be noted that finding an interesting topic is not such a big deal, but researching about it in order to write a research paper is surely a daunting task. All you need to have is a good material for research and then your passion to work on that particular research is also pivotal.
What actually makes a good Argumentative Research Paper?
Following are some of the key points in writing a meaningful Argumentative research paper:
- The main approach should be to write a clear, concise, comprehensive and debatable statement for your thesis.
- Your research should include the necessary evidence, facts and the relevant background information on your research topic.
- The argumentative essay should provide the reader with clear and logical transitions.
- It should also be noted that the conclusion written here is not the summary of the statement for your thesis.
The best Argumentative Research Paper Topics:
First thing first, the topic should be chosen about which you are more informed and passionate. This will help in writing a good research paper. Following is a list of some of the best argumentative research topics to write a research paper:
- The Dilemma of Abortion medications.
- The Disorder related to Addiction can be cured.
- The Fundamental characteristics of an addictive personality and its associated symptoms.
- Is Clone Animals food Safe to consume?
- The prevailing of HIV Transmission in the United States.
- Should experimenting on the animals be Legal?
- Problems with Homosexuality in Education.
- The Mystery of The Bermuda Triangle.
- The Psychology of a Serial Killer.
- Facts and Myths about Black Magic.
- Problems with people in sleeping at night.
- The Relevance of Biodiversity in today’s world.
- The pros and cons of Nuclear Energy.
Thus, there can be several topics for the Argumentative research paper. The key point is to properly analyze the material, pros and cons of a particular topic.